2013/07/07

Stuffed, Sleeping, Stronger

31st March: Woken up from their long hibernation period, they got their first dip of water. Timon (the female one) used it to wash her face;while Pumbaa (the male one) drank a lot!!! 
Timon got her first fart this year, and had a palm face for it!!! 
Then I decided to give them each a nail-treatment. Well, Timon, that girl, enjoyed it very much; But I guess Pumbaa hated it, because he screamed in silence--AAAAAAH!!!

14th April: With the warmer weather, Timon started biting shrimp. And she remembered the silver tool I used to fed her last year!!! 
Pumbaa still hadn't the appetite. Instead, he showed his male character by patrolling his territory and, sometimes, stared at me with a tilting head which is so cute!!!

29th April: It was Pumbaa's turn to start biting. Under the mild sunshine, Timon could fall in sleep within 10 seconds after a full meal. Her slogan may be "Stuffed,Sleeping, and Stronger!!!"

During the whole month of May, I tried to teach them how to prey which was failed due to swift movements from the prey part(actually they were bouncing). Shortly, Timon got tired of such vain chasing and set out her angry towards me by biting my finger. That hard bite from such a little thing--only 5 or 6 centimetre in diameter can hurt me at least 30 seconds!!!
According to my observation, animals have a sort of "superpower" that can tell the good and the evil!!! My appearance to them might mean "oh, food is coming!!!" or "It's time for crawling!!!"

It's July now, and the temperature climbs high!!! Their appetite grow bigger!!! But, still, they have picky mouths, especially, Timon!!! Shrimp is the only thing they eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment