2015/08/17

Going Less Reptile


As you can see in the photo above, my Timon and Pumbaa are growing rapidly this year, especially Timon(the light yellowish one) who is catching up Pumbaa in size!!! They are almost 18~19cm in diameter now!!!

They have good appetite these days for they have to store enough fat to pass the coming cold winter. 
Timon and Pumbaa can recognize me as the one who feed them and distinguish my finger from their food now!!! They will give a small bite, (though they can bite hard and never give up till the food is safe in their mouth when they fight for food) when I hand feed them^^ After all, it's not fun if being bit by such turtles at this size!!!
So, my turtle is going less reptile now!!!

 Below is Timon's new-born claw or finger bit by herself last year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment