2013/12/24

For Sue's Three Lucky Dogs

It's the 2013 Pet Blog Gift Exchange let me meet Sue--a lovely, sweet fover-young grandma-looking lady who owns three dogs named Callie, Shadow and the naughty Ducky!!! That is their Golden Life!!!

Two of the three, Callie and Shadow, are dealing with their joint-illness!!! The third one is healthy and very naughty--she will have fun almost everywhere with everything--chewing her feeding bowl, playing hide and seek in the bathroom, etc!!! After all, they are three lucky dogs being loved by a true dog/animal lover who leads her own lucky life--escaping from several death potentials, as in her own words--"I'm glad I'm still alive!!!"


Callie and Shadow^^

This is the naughty Ducky^^


I'm new to this exchange, and I really don't know what to do!!! Well, after reading her blog which is full of her love towards the three dogs, the idea of doing a video clip, with the background music from "Top of the world", which gathers all the photos of these dogs available in her blog!!!


I uploaded it on a chinese website: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/122983088-2587925492.html
Hope you can watch it^^


JESUS!!! I SEGMENT THE VIDEO CLIP INTO 4 PARTS AND I STILL CAN NOT UPLOAD THEM DUE TO THE LIMITED WEB SPEED IMPOSED BY CHINESE INTERNET FIREWALL!!!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us about Sue's love for her dogs over at her blog. It's a nice gift for the Pet Blogger's Gift Exchange.

    Sorry the firewall caused problems with the video.

    I added your post to the linky tool at the bottom of the gift exchange blog post. You can find it here: http://www.somethingwagging.com/how-do-you-choose-the-best-gift-pet-bloggers-gift-exchange-2013/. Hopefully some more people will stop by to say hello. Especially since I linked to that adorable picture of Pumbaa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much^^ This will be a wonderful finish touch for my 2013^^

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, how did I miss this sweet post from Agnes?! I knew about the video -- and the problems Agnes was having with uploading it -- but I never saw this post. Thank you, Agnes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I uploaded the video on a chinese website!!! You can click on the link to watch it!!! It has 50-second commercials!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining us in the gift exchange this year and for doing such a nice post about Sue and her lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete