2013/10/06

Timon, The Detective

A little discovery found on Timon:

 This morning, Timon and Pumbaa were having their morning "crawling" minutes after being waken or dragged out of their shadowy niche. I put my finger in front of Timon to test if she has the appetite of biting. She looked at my finger and sniffed it and then turned to my another finger as if she was detecting whether there is any food that she can bite--"oh, they are not what I can bite!!! They are just Agnes' fingers!!!" So, she turned away from me and want somewhere else for food!!!

So funny, isn't it???!!!



Now, the moment (when they are dozing away their time) while I'm writing this, Timon and Pumbaa are out of their niche for a crawling, which is very rare!!! Maybe it's the typhoon season causes their bio-clock running unusually!!!



2 comments:

  1. They are both so cute :) Also, I wanted to let you know that I am adding your name to the giveaway list for your turtles - good luck!

    ReplyDelete