2013/10/26

Timon Has Trouble In Turning Herself Off

Today, I decide to let Timon tell her own story through her own tough!!!

"As usual, Agnes shed the morning light for me as the beacon of a new day!!! Oh, just awaken, I have to stretch myself a bit. Two back limbs first. (5min passed!!!) Oh, I should excise a little bit of my neck!!! Turn left--(3min), then, turn right--(2.5min)!!! By the way, my neck can turn 270 degrees which dwarfs an animal species called human being!!! 

OK. Morning excises are done!!! It's time to have an out-fence exploration!!! 

Agnes is not positive in letting me crawling into my special niche. Oooh, see, she is putting me on the deck where is within her eyesight!!! Well, I can jump!!! Crawl back several steps~~Ready~~Go!!! Ha, I did it!!! I'm on the floor!!! Though there is little problem as you can see below~~
Well, I have to say it's not a decent landing!!! Not every try end up like this!!! It's the cooling weather that cause my sloth in motion!!!

After all, I spent the rest of my day in my favourite spot^^""


No comments:

Post a Comment