2014/01/30

The Year Of Shrimp To My Turtles

Maybe cause by the noise from thunder-blowing firecrackers, or by the warm temperature, or by their empty stomachs, Timon and Pumbaa get waken up again this morning--the first day of chinese lunar new year which marks the beginning of the year of horse!!! But, to my two little turtles, there is always the year of shrimp!!! Haaa~~

Just waken from her sweetest dream of a "sea" of shrimp, Timon finds herself laid beside a real one!!! The only thing is it's frozen!!!

"Oooh, I really get one!!! In my dream, those shrimps move too swift to catch!!! But, now, I have got one!!! Though it doesn't move at all!!! I'm still happy with this^^ See, I'm smiling with full content^^"
"Agnes can't get her mouth rest these days, because of all these delicious snacks!!! Well, I don't mind her being fat once a year!!! After all, I've got mine!!!"

"All right, let Pumbaa smell it!!! Only a smell!!!"


After a sip of water, they are dreaming again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment