2013/07/14

My Turtles Have Something

Look, Pumbaa can do push-ups, vertical ones!!! 
Much more interesting is when I focus on Pumbaa, Timon's head popped up aside, by taking jolly steps towards my camera as if saying:"Emm, what's this??? Ooh, it's a camera!!! Hey, give me a shot!!!" She couldn't mistake the camera as her shrimp at all, could she!!! I really want to set a camera on them 24 houes a day 7 days a week, cause they are super super cute, and I can watch them for hours and hours!!!
My little turtles are not just reptile, they really, definitely, 100% true more than that!!! They have facial expressions which can be recognized through their eyes: sometimes eagerness, sometimes carelessness or boring or tiresome, sometimes curiosity~~ 
I always believe that animals have superpowers that beyond human's imagination!!! Those who take them reptile are reptile themselves!!!



But, I doubt their eyesight, especially Pumbaa's!!! He can't distinguishes shrimp from Timon's limbs and even her neck!!! He bites Timon sometimes, which is never on Timon's will-do list!!! 
One more trait from Pumbaa is his seemingly endless crawling which can fatigue me instead!!! He just crawls forward and forward and forward!!!

Since to teach them how to hunt is still on my agenda, I figure out this way: Let shrimp, dead one, move in a zigzag way, then, my turtles can catch them!!! That really works!!! As growing bigger, they can swallow a WHOLE shrimp!!!

This is my sleeping Timon^^ A beauty sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment