2013/08/16

My Turtles Have Their Voice

After days of enjoying the free exploration, Timon and Pumbaa both find their most attracted place to hide--dark, shadowy place!!! And they can remember where it is when they've got familiar with the surroundings!!! At first, they would linger for a while. Then, days after, they will directly approach their favourite spots. They can hide in there for a whole morning, still and quiet. 

Well, just now, I find Timon can produce sound!!! When I try to drag her out, she produced a kind of sound more like a snake's hissing, only little lower and more hoarse. When I laid her on my palm, she opened her mouth, shrink her neck into her shell, and sound a lot as if she was complaining:"What are you doing!!! I don't like the sunlight!!! Put me back!!!"

I'm so glade that they have maintained the behaviour their wild counterparts do^^ After all, it's in their DNA!!!



See, they are kissing^^

No comments:

Post a Comment