2013/08/09

Timon Gains Her Weight

The wave of heat still keeps its power in Shanghai!!! 


Thanks to my healthy diet and exercise-an-hour-a-day, Timon gains her weight!!! As I'm writing here now, they are crawling on the piece of floor under my feet.
One more thing for Timon: She knows when I call her, just the same as dogs wagging their tails when you call their names!!! 

When she is out of my sight while exploring the floor, I will call her nick name. Then, miracle happens!!! It seems she know I'm calling her!!! She will crawl out and stare at me as if saying:"Hey, I'm here. You know we turtles like place of dim light, especially during such hot weather. We have to cool ourselves down." After a while, she will back to her own stuff. 

I say!!! My turtles have something!!! ^-^ Haa~~~


My Timon has big pupils!!! What a beauty!!!

This is Pumbaa!!! He is facing a wall like confessing to a priest:"I will not rob Timon's food from her mouth any more!!! And I will not bite her limbs and shell any more!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment