2013/09/16

Timon Has Something To Say

Every morning, the first thing I do after I open my eyes is to say Hallo to Timon and Pumbaa. This morning was no exception to me, but big big difference to Timon!!! When I approached them, Timon looked at me and, then, rolled up her eyes as if instructing me to open the lid and complaining:"Open it!!! Pumbaa is stinky!!! I need some fresh air!!!" Then, I did what she wanted me to. And she stretched her neck to let her nose breath in some fresh air!!! 
Oooh, my lovely Timon can express her thought!!! Isn't this unbelievable???!!!

This is what they look like when they desperately want food!!! Especially, Timon~~~
They prefer to being fed!!! If you just leave the shrimp in the container and do not feed them, they will not behave themselves to have a meal!!! Till you feed them~~~ so lovely^^

 Pumbaa always bears the "I-am-the-king" pose after a full meal!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment