2013/12/21

Blog Hop

Inspired by Sue--my blog exchange match and whom I did a video clip for as the gift, I decide to do this blog hop questions!!!

What’s your favourite non-animal related book?
Detective stories written by Agatha Christine, and something like that!!!
What’s your favourite non-animal related movie?
 I have so many favourite movies, most of them are cartoons!!!
What’s your favourite non-animal related food?
Icecream, Cookies, cakes, etc
Who’s your favourite actor?
Tough one.
What’s one thing you have to do every day?
Get online!!! Take care of my two little turtles when they are awake in warm weather.
What makes you feel fabulous?
No idea about this one!!!
What do you wish you were more skilled at?
Maybe its skating or Ballet!!!
What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas!!!
Favourite meal?
Anything but spicy!!!
What do you like to do in your free time?
Play with my pets, reading, and watch a good film… Sometimes I watch film with my little turtles!!!
What one word would people who know you use to describe you?
I have no idea!!! I never ask them this question, and I don't want to know!!! It's not necessary!!!
If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you?
No idea either!!! 
What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
Nothing special!!! I passed all the exams all students are supposed to pass!!! Happiness is the priority, I think!!!
How is your pet most like you?
They like me the way I like them!!! This is unquestionable!!! They, as reptiles as they are, can recognize me!!!
What can your body do for you that makes you most proud?
I have NO IDEA how to answer this one!
If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
Well, since our life experiences make us who we are, I’m not sure I would change anything. I’m pretty happy with who I am at this stage of my life.
Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy?
Playing with pets;
Enjoying watching cute and interesting pictures of pets, animals, places, etc;
Spending quiet time by myself to “recharge”---to put it into simple words, it's daydreaming!!!

What’s one thing you could do to be more kind to yourself?
I think I'm always kind to myself!!!
What drives you nuts about your pets?
Pumbaa has the habit of gulping his own or even Timon's poop!!!
What melts your heart?
Dogs!!! Canine love!!! Animals' unconditional love!!! 
If you didn’t have your current pets, what pets would you choose to have?
Dogs. I want a Husky and a poodle and then cross-breed them to see what their baby dogs look like!!!


Come on and join in the fun! I will warn you, participation may end in gaining many new friends who share the same fears. It’s a risk you’ll have to be willing to take. Don’t forget, if you give yourself permission to be unapologetically you, it encourages others to do the same and who knows what the fall out might be…
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Meet the Pet Bloggers Hop

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that's sweet! I'm very touched by your thoughtfulness! I do like the song "Top of the World" if it's the one I think it is -- sung by The Carpenters back in the late 70s/early 80s? That would be a perfect song for my three fur-babies and me! Agnes, you're a sweetheart!

    You know what drives me crazy about my girls sometimes? Sometimes -- not too often thank goodness -- they will eat their own poop. Ewww. I'd forgotten about that until I saw your answer about Pumbaa gulping his or Timon's poop. I think there are different reasons behind such behaviors. Sometimes it's because they're not getting enough of a particular nutrient in their food. Other times it's because they're bored out in the yard because I'm paying attention to something else. And still other times, they think "if Mom is picking it up in that shovel thing, then it must be valuable so I have to keep it for myself". Haha! Well, now it can't be the food any more because I've switched them to higher-quality food. I think this last time it was the resource guarding thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my turtles' reason for eating their poop is the crowded living condition when they were just born--those money-seeking venders put hundreds of just-hatched turtle babies in one basin witch filled with filthy water!!! Pumbaa might have this habit just out of his own survival!!!

      Delete
  2. Great to know more about you Agnes! Funny I was just talking about going roller skating the other day. I used to be pretty awesome at it, but it's been years since I've done it. And I also used to take ballet when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete