2013/11/22

Little Decoration


Well, since my two little turtles want to have their last suck in the water and sunshine, I'd like to take it as the chance to decorate their little den!!! I got them a roof over their heads, and a blanket--Timon takes it as a mat, Pumbaa thinks its a blanket!!!

Maybe it's true that they are not in the mood of resting, because Timon did behave like she wants more movements!!!
Yesterday, I checked their "dent" as I know they are little unsettled. What I found was: Timon, with her running eyes, was looking around and wondering whether this is her dent for a whole winter!!! When she noticed my peering, out of her instinct, she swiftly got some shelter from that piece of cloth I covered over them to keep them enough humidity!!!
Funny, isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment