2013/11/20

Unsettling Turtles

When the temperature climbs a little bit higher, my two little turtles just think they should have more water and sunshine to restore for the coming winter!!!

This is Timon!!! See how big the shell she has grown into!!! She used to sit in my palm going Yoga!!! But now, my palm can't have any space for her limbs!!! 


I thought they were in their hibernation and would not make any movement and sound!!! But it seems that they are unsettling turtles who move a lot in their dreams!!! When they want to poo or drink, they just produce some sound to let you know!!!

See, finally they get in sand and leaves!!! I cover a piece of wet cloth over them to make sure that they have constantly misty air to breath!!!




2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Looks like they are having fun too!

    ReplyDelete